Friday, June 25, 2010

DONE!

Thinking that I am already done with my 200 hours of on-the-job training in PNP Press Corps in Camp Crame make me sad and misses them so much, at the time that we first get there until we says goodbyes.

I have a lot of experience and learnings that I am going to tell to my mother and other friends that I know will make them proud of what I have done even though it's not that big.

Ate Zaida and Sir Jun always emphasize to us that it is important for as to read and read and read news papers since this was the track that we chose and also to have a common sense while writing because it is our duty to give accurate and balance news to the people.

Sir Noel becomes my inspiration during my OJT because he is very dedicated and serious and happy in doing his works despite the risks that a journalist is bringing when they are writing news. He put all his effort to serve Filipino people and in that matter I realize that willingness and dedication was important for us to become happy on what we are doing.

The press and media people there in PNP Press Corps were all nice and very approachable. They help us during our OJT because they give us advice on how we can gather information and come up in an article. They were all serious when they were doing their work in-a-sense that there is a hidden wall covering them but after they were all chatting and laughing one another.

Even though they always ask us if we’re really going to pursue this course after we graduate and discourage us I know deep inside their heart they I just welcoming and showing us the reality of life.

It motivates me to become more serious in all the things I do and enjoy it so that you will not regret in the end.

The whole OJT journey was a bit hard but a very challenging happy experience that I will never forget. I realize after that I am not for news writing because there is something that I still looking for the adventure of being a photo journalist and a dream of being a flight stewardess (which is far from the track that I chose but I still want it... Hehehe!).

I am really thankful that I spend my 200 hours of my OJT in Camp Crame because in here I saw and experience the reality of being a real journalist.

Words can't explained how thankful I am to them because they show and made me realize that in every thing that I do I have to be serious and do what I really want to do for me to enjoy.

Thank You Ate ZAIDA, Sir JUN, Sir Noel, and all the press and media people in PNP Press Corps.

GO TEAM CAMP CRAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment